Sunday, August 28, 2005

iron deficiency anemia

you feel real tired / extremely tired / and dizzy / when you bend over or stoop down and get up again you are dizzy

hang on to the tomato cage for support

sooner or later you faint

a syncope not a transient ischemic attack

one is you faint and the other (the TIA) is a mini stroke

one day i felt ~~~~so tired so done in so ready for the end that was surely near i got out my living will (downloaded during the schiavo media event) and called my lawyer

also the doctor

i had tests / blood / ekg / echocardiogram / the eagerly awaited colonoscopy and more scopys after that

so / I am just anemic / your iron is so slow its a wonder you can get out of bed in the morning sez the doc

it's the delicious italian espresso with hot milk that gets me out of bed in the morning / smile

1 comment:

Stubblejumpers Café said...

Ah, relieved ... it is only anemia! Can be fixed.

Did you receive my parcel? I mailed it back in June before leaving Kelowna but it was insured so if you didn't get it, please let me know so I can deal with the post office.

Love,
Kate