Saturday, July 22, 2006

we've been Googled

we received this e-mail :

Hello Katherine,
A very synchronistic turn of events had me smilling ear to ear this morning to find myself looking at your blog. This is _______ I came through Moab a couple of years ago now with _______ and her daughter...our VW had broken down and we were fortunate enough to be in the best of all possible places to break down. a magical place.

I've been living in South Korea for the past year and a half teaching English and trying myself on in a new and so very different culture.
My time here is winding down. In three weeks I'll go back to Canada to study for my bachelor of education. I've been waking up sweating at night at the thought of returning to school....formality vs. freedom.... ouch!
I know I want education part of my future in some capacity but I am certain it will have nothing to do with the public school system...so it will be a year of jumping through the hoops to get the credentials I need to open up more doors.
I'm interested in alternative school systems/workshop style learning environments, outdoor environmental education, and any kind of arts based learning.

Anyhow, I've been racked with indecision about this. I feel pulls in other directions...specifically toward India to persue yoga teacher training...but then there's this voice that says " just do this first"
So, sitting here behind a desk at my school in Jeollanamdo, South Korea, bored out of my skull because my classes are finished but I'm expected to stay until "clock out time",
I type " boredom indecision" into google.

Viola! up comes a link to your blog from november 29th 2004. I read and enjoyed for an hour and remembered what a fun time I had with you and Kaki and Doni. thank you again.

Just what I needed to hear.
I'm WILL celebrate my indecision! while I scoop up, gather in, slid through and spin around in this mad dance of an existence.
The path I choose is the path that chooses me!
Thank you skaterina!So much playful wisdom in one blog washes over me.
Made my day!
Bright Blessings,
_______________



--

No comments: