Monday, March 21, 2005

Butterfly Rhythm

with mom and dad and the kids away i can fine tune my proclivities for Butterfly Rhythm

oc mom and dad and the kids are all the same people / id est / daughter and son-out-law / but these are the roles they play in my life

Butterfly Rhythm is an Improvaho version of ADAH / attention deficitty (sic) disorderly

whew

in Improvaho land we get to flit from flower to flower / to spend any amount of time or not doing anything or nothing at all

Butterfly Rhythm is based on the following freedoms :

to be as sloppy as i want to be in my own house

to be the opposite at any given moment

to start begin initiate as many projects as i can think of and finish them in my own good time / or not at all

to live at my own pace and rhythm

and ah yes

the ultimate freedom is impeccable behavior

No comments: