Monday, January 17, 2005

actually

i did not do any of those things like quibble grouse moan piss groan cry and whine

the week since the new moon has been so productive and accomplished i had no time for even the smallest of small talk

i made eight bracelets, threw a charming dinner party, wound up a challenge that had been dominating the proceedings since mid December, chose the tomato plants for this season from the new natural gardening catalogue, organized my pantry space, tidied up my attic/studio work space, made potato-leek soup to die for, and Oh Well

so much more

grin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! I'm so unproductive. I envy.

Spring

Anonymous said...

I was surfing through a few blogs and came across yours and wanted to say very nice job on the content, so I have bookmarked your site for future reference.

Just in case you are interested I have a club gardening
site. It pretty much covers club gardening related stuff.

Stop by sometime :=)