Sunday, January 09, 2005

now what did i mean by that ?

when emdot encouraged me to join Flickr

i replied it's so very very you but not so very very me

now what did i mean by that ?

smile

Flickr is neat and offers many options

it is a BUSY place

sorta like a grand central station of picture shopping / name dropping / contacts popping

i kinda like my mac Homepages / so easy to do / put pictures in iPhoto / choose the ones you want to publish to the Homepage / click / presto pronto / there it is / arrange them in two coloumns or three coloumns / write a limited amount of caption / click publish and there you go

done

oh yeah, choose a frame or template / i like frameless / KISS / keep it simple, stupid / although in the initial excitement of having a mac with this application / as a joke i used the halloween motif / someone on the list at the time told me it wasnt halloween / duh / so i can do without comments / wink

my homepage is like come in to my house / my cyberphoto studio

2 comments:

emdot said...

well, i knew what you meant all along. i think i wanted you on flickr for flickr's sake. it'd be a funner place with you in it. see: purely selfish motivation.

skaterina said...

and i knew what you meant and i am always flattered when someone from the list (once a way of life for me) writes and tells me i am missed / i think of you all often