Tuesday, February 08, 2005

to the Dentist

my appointment is at 10:40 / while i am flossing my teeth the receptionist calls to see if i can come earlier !

at 9:30 / i say Oh Yes

well it just shows to go ya that if you put something off long enough you finally cant wait to do it / you welcome it with open arms / er / open mouth

something important but not "serious" / id est / no pain drives me for a checkup / just the realization that the last few years have been focussed on health issues and / shoot / i might live a long time after all and i sure would like to have all of my teeth

aging is not an illness / growing older is not a disease / although time passing can cause one to be ill at ease / i intend to stay healthy and agile and active and flexible / my mother would say Just You Wait Until You Are Old and Decrepit / hmmm

no thanks

so i do my incontinent preventive exercises / my tibetan eye chart exercises / my stretches and my ImprovaHogiYoga / do my toe touches when i am in the shower / follow a High Fiber diet

it has been brought to my attention the yucky stuff that can happen to you on a low fiber or processed food diet / Google up diverticulosis and/or colon polyps

i researched this / someone i know is so afflicted

pay attention to the amount of Dietary Fiber that is in or not in the foods you eat / it is listed with the grams of fat and sugar and what not on the labels on food / i for one am glad this kind of labeling is required / let's just hope it is accurate

well this is my health lecture for the day



No comments: