Monday, February 28, 2005

Channeling

this morning i said to my son-out-law, Hey, Bub....and then, Did Estelle (my mother) ever call you Bub ? (that is not his name)

i think i am channeling my mother / things she used to say pop into my mind / son-out-law sez Yes, he has noticed me a couple of times saying things she would say

she had a sharp tongue and cd be a bit nasty / or a lot nasty / i dont necessarily want to emulate that particular characteristic

to laugh like her would be okay / she had an engaging laugh even when it came at the expense of someone else

so i cant say i miss her all that much

as for channeling i believe that people who channel other beings are primarily in touch with their own intuition and connection to the Universe / why they name these entities the way they do is beyond my ken

No comments: