Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A Navaho Song of Prayer and Praise

(expression that is spontaneous,
appropriate and sacred is
therefore made without pretension,
easily, with dignity and good will)


You see, I am alive

You see, I stand in good relation to the earth

You see, I stand in good relation to the gods

You see, I stand in good relation to all that is beautiful

You see, I stand in good relation to you

You see, I am alive, I am alive


In the house of long life there I wander

In the house of happiness there I wander

Beauty before me with it I wander

Beauty behind me with it I wander

Beauty above me with it I wander

Beauty all around me with it I wander

In old age traveling with it I wander

On the beautiful trail I am with it I wander




&&&&&&&&&


Improvaho . . . . and how will you express your spirit ?

No comments: